Authored by Rebecca Fox
After partnering with Tejari this year with the Real World Sourcing series in the quest for driving educational initiatives in the UAE region, CIPS MENA is pleased to announce another aid to education with the launch of the CIPS series of training programmes held here in the UAE.
These programmes are aimed to help procurement and supply management professionals deliver real strategic and sustainable value to their organisations. They help improve, record, maintain and evaluate your technical and managerial skills and knowledge, provide evidence of your progress as well as all the training courses counting towards the skills category of CIPS new CPD scheme.
The first training course will be on Contract Management and will cover the following areas:
- Overview of post-contract supplier relationship framework
- Defining performance expectations of suppliers
- Contractual levers of performance
- The do’s and don’ts of service level agreements
- The ‘people element’ of supplier relationships
- Basic principles of managing suppliers in complex markets.
Fairmont Hotel Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai - 8 September 2013
Who should attend?
If you’re in a junior procurement/supply chain role and new to the discipline, then this training course is for you!
If you would like to attend this course or find out about the other courses in the series, please visit the CIPS Events Page or contact Athia Khalil at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org